With the beginning of a new year, it is the perfect time to start new, healthy habits. And what would be better than a FUN workout unlike any other?? Enter the Yoga Trapeze!!
I personally love working out with the yoga trapeze because it feels like I’m a kid playing! But it actually is proven to be quite beneficial. Here are some of the top benefits:
- increase core strength
- improve flexibility and balance
- build grip strength and upper body strength
- improve posture while increasing posterior chain strength
- experience traction – great for your spine and your internal organs!
And because I want to help you get new healthy habits, I am introducing a new 6 week class series:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4pm (1/9 – 2/15)
- location: 245 Columbus Ave
- cost: $300 for 12 classes (saves $60 over single class prices)
- ALL levels are welcome, we will progress throughout the 6 weeks, and class size is limited to 4 people
I hope to see you soon!
PS – If these times don’t work for you, I am always available to set up private sessions. And I still have classes on Sundays (9:30am) and Tuesdays (10am).
Have questions? Want to sign up?
Get in touch with me! You can call me, email me, Facebook message me, or Instagram message me.
Looking forward to hearing from you!